libid3 and GNUStep

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: libid3 and GNUStep
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 00:47:21 -0400

Hello all:

Have anyone have any success in using libid3 with their app? I have
finished the initial id3 tags support in my SGContent Inpector (Vorbis
tag is done). However, I have trouble compiling it- it keeps saying
that the ID3 structure have been redefined in id3.h. The problem seems
to be this line:

void (*processor)(ID3 *info, const char *name, const char *ptr, size_t
length);

in the structure. I am using the id3Tag framework right now, but it is
rather unstable (crashes on certain mp3's).

Any help is appreciated.

Charles

--
"Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under
AIX."