Re: NSPrinter problem (PPD)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSPrinter problem (PPD)
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:20:16 +0200

Your PPD file should work now with current SVN GNUstep. In the file
there are line like the following:

*PageRegion Letter/Letter: "
  <<
    /PageSize [612 792]
  >> xerox$pagedevice copy xerox$setpagedevice
"

The "<" was taken by our PPD parse to denote the start of a hexadecimal
sequence, which of course it wasn't in this place. I change the code
here and also added a bit more error output.

Hope this helps
Fred