Re: #gnustep on irc.oftc.net

From: Jeremy Tregunna
Subject: Re: #gnustep on irc.oftc.net
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:41:57 -0400

On 22-May-06, at 12:18 PM, Patrick McFarland wrote:

On Monday 22 May 2006 11:24, Gürkan Sengün wrote:
Patrick McFarland wrote:
I remember quite a few people used to hang out in #gnustep on oftc, but I
just went there, and everyone left. Where did everyone go?

irc.gnustep.org

#gnustep on oftc was formed as an alternative to freenode, as to get away from
lilo's constant bullshit and community harming ways.

Most of us can put up with lilo, even if we don't particularly care for him. Now that folks like you are banned from the network, and some others have left #gnustep, it's a much more pleasant place. (I mean no disrespect.)

--

Jeremy Tregunna

jtregunna@blurgle.ca

"The proof is the proof that the proof has been proven and thats the proof!" - Jean Chrétien