Key events newbie questions

From: Vaisburd, Haim
Subject: Key events newbie questions
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:48:23 -0700

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to attach reasonable keys to actions in my app.
Two questions so far:

1. Is it possible to assign Enter, Escape, PageUp, PageDown,
   Home, End buttons as key equivalents for menu items and make
   them work without Alt modifier?

2. I've learned about keyboard action events, is it possible
   to define the keyboard actions and the bindings for them
   per application?
   As far as I understand, this is the same as to ask whether
   it is possible to override the system key binding dictionary
   (GNUstep/System/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBindings.dict)
   for an application?

Thank you,
Tima.