Re: OSXCompatibilityHeaders on Linux

From: Jonathan Isom
Subject: Re: OSXCompatibilityHeaders on Linux
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:21:56 -0500

On 2006-05-14 15:58:54 -0500 Joe Mason <jnc@notcharles.ca> wrote:

On 2006-05-14, Jason Clouse <jhclouse@charter.net> wrote:
I began working on a CoreFoundation compatibility layer (really just a bunch of #defines that map CF* functions to NS* methods) with the hopes of getting WebKit to build out-of-the-box with GNUstep. I haven't had time to mess much with it lately, though I'm hoping to get back to it at some point.

Is WebKit open-source?  I thought it was proprietary.  The app I'm
trying to port makes heavy use of WebKit - I found gswebkit (don't have
the URL handy, but Google should find it) for that, but I figured I'd at
least have to do a lot of tweaking.

Joe

It based on khtml and has a apple license(maybe gpl compatable)
svn checkout svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/webkit/trunk WebKit
        Later