Command line tool on Windows

From: Ruotger Skupin
Subject: Command line tool on Windows
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 15:18:07 +0200

Hi,

I want to build a command line tool on windows which works "out of the box". This means you just copy over the .exe file to a "virgin" Windows machine and you are ready to go.

1. Is that possible with GnuStep or CygWin/GnuStep? (i.e.: linking everything that's needed into the .exe)

2. If it's possible, what would be roughly the steps to take to get there? (Unfortunately I have little idea where to start)

Thanks,

Ruotger Skupin