Re: [NSEvent isARepeat]

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [NSEvent isARepeat]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:56:18 -0600

Stephane Goujet wrote:
But how can I set my X_display ?
I thought it could be got from [[NSApp context] graphicsPort] but it
segfaulted. It was NULL.
And when I look in gui/Source/NSGraphicsContext.m, it seems that it will
be so very often :-) :
- (void *)graphicsPort
{
return NULL;
}

So what is the proper way to get a pointer to the X display ?

Look at the GSDisplayServer documentation for serverDevice:

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Gui/Additions/index.html

---
<x-tad-bigger>serverDevice
</x-tad-bigger>
- (void*) serverDevice;
Availability: GuiAdditions 0.0.0

Returns a display dependant pointer that describes the internal connection to the display. On X-Windows, for example, this is a pointer to the
<x-tad-bigger>Display</x-tad-bigger> variable.