Re: Dragging between applications

From: Greg
Subject: Re: Dragging between applications
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:20:07 -0800

Did you implement draggingSourceOperationMaskForLocal: in the dragging source?

Greg

On Mar 29, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Andreas Höschler wrote:

Hi,

I have now a dragging source and a dragging destination in one application. When I drag from the source to the target view with the same application, draggingEntered is called. When I open a second instance of the application and drag from the source view of the first application instance to the target view of the other application instance, draggingEntered is not called. When I drag from Finder.app to either of the target views draggingEntered is called. I am puzzled. Where is my mistake?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas