Re: GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:25:48 -0800 (PST)

Anurodh,

I'm not suprised you were having issues with the conversion.   This is one of the reasons why I'm working on nib support in GUI directly and in Gorm as well.

A number of things...

First and formost - GModel import was HIGHLY experimental in Gorm 0.9.3.
Second - 0.9.3 is relatively old.

Please try an update version using the latest packages available online at the gnustep website.

--
Gregory John Casamento
Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp.