Re: GDI+ backend update

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GDI+ backend update
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:45:58 -0700

On 2006-03-13 01:56:29 -0700 Alex Perez <gmane@alexperez.com> wrote:

Christopher Armstrong wrote:
I welcome any comments or suggestions; contact me on the email address below. From here, I need to add font support for GDI+ (it still uses GDI), and work out how to use the TransparentBlt function with transformations so that we can do rotated composites, and it should be mostly complete.

Is this something that could eventually actually be integrated into the GNUstep-back source officially somehow? eg. make configure check for either the existance of gdiplus.dll on non-xp systems or for gdi32.dll on XP systems (I don't seem to have a separate gdiplus.dll on my XP SP2 machine, so I guess the new functionality is rolled into the main GDI DLL?)

Have you signed a copyright assignment? I'm pretty sure you have.

No. I asked about 6 months ago and Christopher declined.