Re: operator overloading

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: Re: operator overloading
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:18:54 +0100

Quoting Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de>:

> Hi folks,
>
> here is a question for you GNUstep wizards out there. Can anyone suggest
> how best to simulate operator overloading, which is missing from Objective
> C? I would like to overload operators such as "add" or "multiply." Can I
> ask GCC to output its parse tree and then try to add overloading manually?

I think this question is better asked on GCC mailing lists - we just use GCC, we
don't hack it.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/ObjC_classic/Classes/NSBundle.html
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/CoreFoundation/Conceptual/CFBundles/Tasks/loading.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20001127
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/LoadingResources/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/10000051i