Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:23:09 +0000

> Well, you are not on the members list, so of course you don't have
> write access.  Perhaps you forgot to tell the admins that you
> registered and wanted to be added to the list?  I added you so now it
> should work.

Well, I only actually wanted read acces! But thanks, thats really good of you
to add me. However, it still doesn't work I'm afraid - same error :-(
I tried a simple 'ssh -v' to see whats going on - that shows that it is
offering up my id_rsa, followed by my id_dsa, yet both are being rejected
by the far end. All very puzzling!

-bat.