Re: installing GNUstep problems...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: installing GNUstep problems...
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:29:13 +0000

On 1 Mar 2006, at 02:58, Lloyd Dupont wrote:

I found this:
http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Using_Subversion

But when I tried to use Tortoise-SVN to access the server, trying to guess what I should put in the various configuration TextBoxes, I had not much success...
Any tips?

Sorry ... I tried Tortoise and didn't get it to work (for read/write access using ssh).. I didn't try simple read access though.

I eventually got svn working using the standard command-line version from the msys shell. I had to hack the svn config file to get ssh working, but I think a plain read-only checkout worked out of the box.