Example for bitmap drawing

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Example for bitmap drawing
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:16:16 +0100

Hi again,

Does anyone have a primitive working example for drawing a TIFF image? I want to
use standard drawing methods, such as NSBezierPath.

I suppose there should be some combination of NSBitmapImageRep and
NSGraphicsContext... But how? Is there any application doing that so I can look
at the code?

Thanks for any hints,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi