Re: ANN: GWorkspace Guide pre2

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace Guide pre2
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 04:22:23 -0600

Dennis,

This looks very nice, thank you for your work.  I did note one small
problem with the title on the 'Live Search' section (you mispelled it
'Life Search').

Thanks again for all the valuable documenting you've done over the
years, your guides have helped countless people get through building
and using GNUstep.

Happy Stepping, :)
Andy