RE: Lates windows builds on homepage

From: Andy Satori
Subject: RE: Lates windows builds on homepage
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:02:03 -0500

I think you misunderstood, or I misstated.  I think that a list should be
posted.  The balance between 'it works' and 'its fully supported' is the
fine line I want see balanced.  EG, several of the highest profile GnuStep
apps will not work today, I think that needs to be made clear, and why
(Windows Socket support is not x-platform friendly).

Andy