Re: Announcing new app - Grouch, an AIM client

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Re: Announcing new app - Grouch, an AIM client
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:40:40 -0500

Andrew,

I recently made an annoucement of a new app I made. I had read the past
archives and couldn't decide as to if it should go to "info" or "apps". In
the end, I posted it to both as that seems to be what the past history of
those two lists are. Info is a moderated list I have learned, so don't expect
it to appear right away. Apps is an unmoderated.

Jeremy
http://notebook.cowgar.com <-- A handy place to store your notes in an
organized manner.