debuging help (on Windows)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: debuging help (on Windows)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:02:31 +1000

Hi,

I'm using GNUstep to power up part of my appliction (which is, otherwise, compiled with VisualStudio 2005 from Microsoft). I have some random memory corruption happening some times crashing my application. It happends in the GNUstep part of code, which VS2005 is unable to break-in or understand.
I also tried
GSZombieEnabled=YES in GNUstep.conf but that didn't help (I mean I have no error message happening in the log)

What can I do?
Is there any debugging tool (even commercial) I could use?

Regards,
Lloyd Dupont

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software