Re: get new GNUstep icons

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: get new GNUstep icons
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:58:48 +0000

On 1/17/06, unix.s@freenet.de <unix.s@freenet.de> wrote:
Hello, list!
I wonder what is the status of the gnustep-icon-project. Has Jasper Hauser already finished the new iconset? Is it possible to download it somewhere?

Normally we should have something ready for the 5th of february :)
Basically, the base icons, finalized and complete. Then we'll move on for the rest (toolbar icons).
We'll put them on download asap.

--
Nicolas Roard
  -Arthur C. Clarke