plists from the commandline

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: plists from the commandline
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:44:26 +0100

Hi all,

I am struggeling with plists. It would be nice if 'controller' could use plists to find out everything there is to know about a certain installed piece of software. But I do not understand how I can access e.g. the Info-gnustep.plist. There seems to be no way I can feed defaults with a file.

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dennis

--
"It is not necessary to change.