Problem with GNUstep Make under Mac OS X

From: Chris Meredith
Subject: Problem with GNUstep Make under Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:48:48 -0800

Greetings.

I am attempting to redownload and build Renaissance and its example applications under OS X using GNUstep Make rather than Xcode, as I'm writing something that I want to be able to run under both OS X and GNUstep. The problem appears to be that, for some reason I'm not able to determine, the "-framework renaissance" parameters seem to be taken as input files for the linker rather than a directive to use the Renaissance framework. I'm presuming this isn't supposed to happen?

-C-