Re: NSPredicate and related classes ?

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: Re: NSPredicate and related classes ?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:02:14 +0100

Quoting hns@computer.org:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/CoreData_ObjC/index.html

> But if I would, I would use SQLite and XML since they are directly
> supported by the API (NSPersistentStoreCoordinator: NSSQLiteStoreType,
> NSXMLStoreType).
>
> -- hns

I'd very much like to see our efforts joined, because I'm currently developing a
free Core Data implementation (http://gscoredata.nongnu.org). Around 15000 lines
of code have been written so far and the last hurdle to overcome in the
implementation is storage of objects. Finished parts include:

 - object graph management
 - object model
 - a modelling app (DataBuilder)

Unfortunatelly, many parts are yet largely untested, so there's still quite a
lot of work to be done, but progress is inevitable :-)

--
Saso