Future direction of AppKit manual

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Future direction of AppKit manual
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:35:10 +1100

Happy new year to all those on the other side of the world...

Some may have noticed that I've been writing a reference manual for
using GNUstep's AppKit. It's finally starting to looking like a real
manual instead of something more half-arsed, although it's still full of
stubs and is far from complete.

Here's the latest update:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~smokey27/AppKit-20060102.pdf

So far I've had some substantial feedback (and some thread about
grammer), and I know it's still full of spelling errors (of which I'll
need to find time to fix), but I'd like to get some people's opinions as
to how they like to see this thing unfold. An idea of the future
direction of what this manual will be would be great. Anyone's
experiences with beginning to use GNUstep would be real useful, as I'm
trying to aim this thing at people who don't have much experience with
Objective-C or Cocoa/OpenStep but who want to start developing
applications quickly, If anyone has any documentation lying around that
they think will help, send me an email on the address below.

Cheers
Christopher Armstrong

carmstrong at fastmail dot com dot au