Prerequsities for building GNUstep Applications unders Windows

From: Lemon
Subject: Prerequsities for building GNUstep Applications unders Windows
Date: 24 Dec 2005 02:43:51 -0800

Hello, my point is how to prepare for building GNUstep Application Set
under Windows.
I'm using now Windows Installed wchich prepare mingw32 environment and
base GNUstep libs. It is my first try to playing with GNUstep. First of
all i tried to build GNUMail.app. I have:

Pantomime
OpenSSL
Adress
and GNUMail.app

I was started from Pantomime, but it is need OpenSLL, i tried to
compile OpenSLL from original sources but have a problems...

So my question is in following: does anybody know this way of getting
GNUMail.app under windows using Windows Installer package and manual
build.

Thanks.