CRASH_ON_ABORT?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: CRASH_ON_ABORT?
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:12:09 +1000

How do I set the CRASH_ON_ABORT variable?
I tried to change the environment or set it in GNUstep.conf, it didn't work!
I still got the NeXTSTeP looking error box followed by exit(0) or exit(1);

It's rather annoying as I tried tu use GDB to find my bug location but, after 30 minutes typing 'next', 'next', 'next', I realized the processor is more patient than I at running loops....

Regards,
Lloyd Dupont

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software