Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:09:30 +0100

Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org> writes:

> On 16. Nov 2005, at 09:42 Uhr, hns@computer.org wrote:
>> Let me find out firstly, if I can really attend End of February (I
>> don't want to promise something I can't finally hold). I will contact
>> you through private mail on details.
>
> I suppose it wasn't clear enough in my initial mail. We _must_ submit
> a schedule to FOSDEM ASAP, this is a _requirement_ for getting (well,
> keeping) the devroom.
>
> So in case someone wants to make a presentation / do a talk, please
> let us know ASAP. The more presentations we have, the better!

If it is important for getting a room, I can always do a modified
version of the presentation of last year:

 "Our experience porting an OpenStep application on MSWindows to GNUstep"

Considering the fact that almost nobody was attending it wouldn't hurt :-)

But if it there are speakers enough I gladly give up my spot.
Also I would love to talk about something else, but at the moment I
have no inspiration.

Wim Oudshoorn.