RE: Getting started developing software on MS Windows

From: Frode
Subject: RE: Getting started developing software on MS Windows
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:51:27 +0100

I decided to rebuilt everything from scratch and then it and passed step
15! :-)

But now it stops on step 16 (Installing gnustep-back) in the configure
phase due to "configure: error: Invalid graphics backend winlib". What
is the reason for this and how can I fix it?

Thanks for all help folks!
Regards,
Frode

GTRAN@STARMOBILE /gnustep-src/core/back
$ ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking build system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking for X... no
checking for X11 function prototypes... checking for egrep... grep -E
no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking DPS/dpsclient.h usability... no
checking DPS/dpsclient.h presence... no
checking for DPS/dpsclient.h... no
checking DPS/dpsNXargs.h usability... no
checking DPS/dpsNXargs.h presence... no
checking for DPS/dpsNXargs.h... no
./configure: freetype-config: command not found
./configure: freetype-config: command not found
checking for pkg-config... no
pkg-config script not be found
checking for XftFontOpen in -lXft... no
checking X11/Xft/Xft.h usability... no
checking X11/Xft/Xft.h presence... no
checking for X11/Xft/Xft.h... no
checking for glXMakeContextCurrent in -lGL... no
checking GL/glx.h usability... no
checking GL/glx.h presence... no
checking for GL/glx.h... no
checking for GLX_RGBA_TYPE... no
checking for usleep... no
checking for X11/extensions/XShm.h... no
checking for shmctl... no
checking for main in -lgdi32... yes
checking for main in -lmsimg32... yes
checking for libart2... none
checking for main in -lart_lgpl_2... no
pkg-config script not be found
pkg-config script not be found
checking glitz-glx.h usability... no
checking glitz-glx.h presence... no
checking for glitz-glx.h... no
checking Backend Server... win32
checking Backend Graphics... winlib
configure: error: Invalid graphics backend winlib