Re: ./InstallGNUstep question

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ./InstallGNUstep question
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:05:29 -0700

On 2005-11-12 07:51:57 -0700 Bryan Rehbein <squallbsr@satx.rr.com> wrote:

header files. I installed libpng from a OpenBSD package (v1.2.8) and that package puts the header files under /usr/local/include/libpng/, it seems as if the install/compile scripts were looking in /usr/local/include/ and were unable to find the header files, thus compile was ending on GNUstep gui. I placed a sym link in /usr/local/include/ for both of the header files and everything finished compiling. I'm just trying to figure out where this little error is coming into play. Did the maintainer of the PNG package put the header files in a non-standard place, or is GNUstep looking for it someplace non-standard?

That sounds like a non-standard place to me. ONe way to get around it might be:

./InstallGNUstep --config-options=-I/usr/local/include/libpng

But I could also change the script to check there on openbsd.