GWorkspace.dmg for Mac OS X?

From: unix . s
Subject: GWorkspace.dmg for Mac OS X?
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:13:37 +0200

Hello, list!
I wonder why there is no Mac OS X disk image for the GWorkspace.app. I know
this Application from Linux and like it very much. So I tried to compile
GNUstep on Mac OS X, but I failed several times. I am not a software developer
so this may be my fault.
I think GWorkspace could be very interesting for macusers, I now many who are
not very comfortable with Apple's Finder. But for a user who is not skilled in
software developing the installation of GWorkspace isn't an option.
So my wish would be an easy to install disk image for Mac OS X like we already
have with GNUmail for example. Is this possible?

Regards, Karsten

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 18 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025