Q: Editable text in a view

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Q: Editable text in a view
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:35:39 +0200

I have another question: I have a view (diagram-like) with displayed labels or
other pieces of text. Say, that handle double-click event and identify
text-representing object under the mouse. Therefore I have:
- text boundaries rectangle (can extend by editing)
- (attributed) string

How can I handle editing of a random text in a view? How do I setup an editing
field/small text field?

Are there any examples or does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi