Re: Totally Gormless

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Totally Gormless
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:09:56 +0100

On 10/11/05, Duncan Anker <danker@server101.com> wrote:
Hi List,

I am having trouble getting Gorm to behave itself. It used to work when
I first installed GNUstep, or at least I didn't notice it seg faulting
100% of the time :)

I have done a complete removal of all things GNUstep and reinstalled
afresh and it is still crashing. Somewhere NSView is being called with
negative width and height (from GormOutlineView although I haven't
investigated where that is called yet). I don't want to waste countless
hours trying to debug this if there is already a known solution.

(snip)

Any ideas?

try removing your gorm defaults, they are perhaps corrupted.

--
Nicolas Roard
  -Arthur C. Clarke