stack trace?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: stack trace?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:17:58 +1000

Is there a way to get a stack trace in ObjectiveC?
The code is working fine on my development machine but fails on some other.
I reformate and reinstall on a fresh version of my app on a test computer and it did crash. However it's a bit hard to debug as I use a mix of .NET & GNUstep technologies with no common debugger...

It's why I wonder, is there a way to get (programatically) the stack trace at a given time?

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software
Mind Mapping Software
<www.nova-mind.com>