Re: Cairo Backend Problems

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Cairo Backend Problems
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:28:39 +0200 (MEST)

> I had the same problem a month ago.
>
> Is anyone maintaining the Cairo backend? Its horribly out of sync with
> current Cairo releases.

Currentlz I am maintaining the cairo backend. And the CVS code should be up
to date with cairo 1.0. I did send out a mail to the GNUstep developer list
about a week ago on this.
The main problem of he backend is that I still need o use two private
functions in cairo and for this you need to hack aound with the cairo
private decalration of the cairo library. I did send a mail on this problem
o the cairo mailing list, but as I am not a member of the list it still
hasn't come through.

Cheers
Fred