Documentation in OpenOffice format

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Documentation in OpenOffice format
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:56:41 +0200

Hi,

I would like to write StepTalk documentation in OpenOffice.org
writer/draw/impress format. Can I upload such documentation into CVS?
Also, should I put PDF versions there too or generate PDFs only
for .tar.gz?

There are several reasons why I would like to do that:
- it is much faster to write docs there
- no need to waste time on various tags, focus on the contents
- easy image integration and manipulation
- decent printable output
- nice PDF output

What do you think?

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi