modal dialogs

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: modal dialogs
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:00:27 +0200

Hi List,

we're running GNUstep on a Windows machine. Probably everyone know that ;-) We've an application which opens modal dialogs (NSAlertPanel, NSOpenPanel, ...). If such a dialog pops up and the user clicks on the main window of the application everything is doomed because the panel window disappears. Either the panel window is minimized or (more probably) the main window is ordered front wrongfully.

However: this is damn bad. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Thanks
Marc