ExceptionHandling framework

From: Benoit Astruc
Subject: ExceptionHandling framework
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:05:00 +0200

Hi,

After reading a mail on this list about Renaissance I go to www.gnustep.it to have a look at it and then I found this page http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/index.html with some really useful tutorials.

So I read the one about GNUmakefile and decided that it is time to use it and not Xcode to build my projects. So I switch and while doing this I discovered that the ProgTest framework I am using to do unit tests link to the ExceptionHandling framework on Mac OS X. And now i wonder if there is the same framework on GNUstep ?

I have searched in the base library API but I can't found it. Will I need to switch to another unit tst framework in order to be able to use them on GNUstep ?

Benoit Astruc