Re: Need MacOS X installation help

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: Need MacOS X installation help
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:01:48 -0400

Le 05-08-02 à 17:18, Amorya North a écrit :

I've installed GCC 3.3.5, and libffi, and all the dependencies needed (according to README.darwin). I've also installed gnustep- make. I'm trying to do the installation using the gnustep-startup script/package. I get this error in the middle of gnustep-base:

Linking tool autogsdoc ...
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library: libobjc.dylib.1 (checking for undefined symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

and where is your libobjc ? Maybe just missing a -L flag

yves