Re: Problems configuring!

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Problems configuring!
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:40:55 -0600

On Jul 26, 2005, at 4:30 AM, Jeannette Gorrin wrote:
So, i have installed. The libjpeg.a file is installed
in /sw/lib directory. It's not a normal path, i
suposse that i have to make any changes to "configure"
script in order to add this directory. I have made
some tests with some libraries' variables. Can anyone
tell me what i'm doing wrong or where i have to add
this directory?

You probably need to re-configure gui like this:

./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/sw/include LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib

(in fact, configure base, gui, and back like this).