ANN: GPuzzle2 maintenance.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: ANN: GPuzzle2 maintenance.
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:39:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

this is to announce a maintenance release of GPuzzle2, to be found at the
following URL:

   http://www.gnustep.it/marko/GPuzzle2/index.html

GPuzzle2 simulates a jigsaw puzzle.

Bug fixes:

* document windows are now resizable
* document support works, e.g. "review unsaved" on quit etc.
* there is a nifty-looking icon ;-)

I've noticed that with KDE sometimes pressing the control key to join
pieces does not work. This may be due to the fact that I build this
release on an old system, which is all I have access to at the moment.
Strangely enough this problem goes away after the application is made to
display some submenu of its main menu. I guess this is some sort of focus
problem which has probably been fixed in the meantime. The program works
fine with Windowmaker, Fvwm2, IceWM and MWM.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de