Re: ProjectCenter fonts

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter fonts
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:50:39 +0200

Jon Brisbin wrote:
I'm having some trouble getting used to ProjectCenter's fonts and
handling of tabs and spaces. I usually use Java/Eclipse, but am learning
ObjC/GNUstep. I'd like to change the text editor's fonts to match my
Mac. I've got the Monaco font installed on my Ubuntu linux box, with the
latest GNUstep/ProjectCenter. How do I change the fonts, set the tab
width, etc...in ProjectCenter?

to install fonts, that's easy, create an .nfont and put it in any Library/Fonts ?

You can create .nfonts with mknfont.

If you have debian put it in /usr/share/fonts and run update-nfonts
(from the mknfonts.tool pkg)

yours,
guerkan