how to compile in debug mode? (I'm on WIndows)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: how to compile in debug mode? (I'm on WIndows)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:36:54 +1000

I have a memory access exception while using GNUstep.
In fact I have a .NET binding to ObjectiveC and, in some situation, when I write this simple statement:
LoadLibrary("gnustep-base.dll")
I get SIGSEGV on malloc()

I was able to use gdb on my .NET program ;) and backtrace up to GNUstep code, but of course there are no method name...
I would like to recompile them with debug info!

Fortunately there is a source version which just happen to work on windows (you type 'make' and it works!), what parameter should I pass to make to have a debug version?