Linking framework into framework

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Linking framework into framework
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:01:13 +0200

Hello all,

I have a framework FBEnterprise that depends on some other frameworks. In the GNUmakefile I have

        FBEnterprise_FRAMEWORK_LIBS += -lgnustep-gui -lFBAccess -lSRMapKit

but when I do ldd I don't see references to SRMapKit and so on.

bash-2.05$ ldd /opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Frameworks/FBEnterprise.framework/Versions/ A/FBEnterprise
        libc.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/libc.so.1
        libdl.so.1 =>    /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
        /usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R/lib/libc_psr.so.1

What am I missing here? I guess the key FBEnterprise_FRAMEWORK_LIBS is not correct here, but what is the correct key?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas