Re: building gnustep gnu-gnu-gnu on macos 10

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: building gnustep gnu-gnu-gnu on macos 10
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:21:10 -0400

Maybe I'll try installing gnudarwin, but last time I installed it, it
wrote over system files (some framework used by ncutil in opendarwin),
which scares me a bit. Does it still do that?

Not anymore, the installer looks for an installed ncutil and checks the version.

It will install its own X11 if the one installed does not have Xinerama

it is not available right now for download but should be shortly.

yves