Re: Documenting API versions

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Documenting API versions
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:10:37 +0100

On 2005-05-09 07:23:14 +0100 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:

gsdoc needs to be revised to parse the conditionals in the header and change output accordingly.

It already handles this for the existing STRICT_... macros, so it's easy to extend it.

There'll be no change in the documentation output until it is done.

I might do it after breakfast ... it only looks like about fifteen minutes work.

I did that ... my estimate was wrong ... it took nearly twice as long as I expected to code ... and then I added a little error checking which is not really needed for a proof of concept.

Anyway, the basic idea works for generation of documentation.