new users question (continued...)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: new users question (continued...)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:53:17 +1000

I finally get some very simple ObjectiveC prgram working
So I though Let's try to use foundation!

I setup the very simple following environment variables
set PATH=D:\GNUstep\Development\msys\1.0\bin;D:\GNUstep\Development\msys\1.0\mingw\bin;%PATH%
set OBJC_INCLUDE_PATH=D:\GNUstep\System\Library\Headers

then I tryed to compile this very simple program:
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>

// gcc deux.m -Wno-import -lobjc -o deux.exe
main()
{
 NSString * uh = @"Hello FoundationKit";
 NSLog(@"some NSLogging %@", uh);
}
unfortunately at the compilation stage I get this error:
deux.m: In function `main':
deux.m:6: cannot find interface declaration for `NXConstantString'
deux.m:7: cannot find interface declaration for `NXConstantString'

very annoying considering I only used standart headers!
Anyway, if someone read that, let me ask again on how to ship a GNUstep base program without installing GNUstep, but just the required DLLs.... any though? links? ideas?
thanks!