sample startx?

From: Tabitha McNerney
Subject: sample startx?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:09:37 -1000

Would anyone have an example startx script that they could share? I
wsa re-tracing my steps and looking at the helpful advices from this
mailing list for running GNUstep and thanks for Yves pointing it out,
I discovered that my startx file is zero bytes so this is why I run
xinit instead. I'm using XFree86_44 and did the install via Darwin
Ports. Everything else seems to work fine under X while starting with
xinit. But I'm starting to wonder about my system because Encrio
mentioned that the ddbd fatal error may be related to some more
general problem with threads. I'm not sure if these problems are
related, but makes me nervous that maybe my XFree86_44 install didn't
work correctly even though I had no errors from installing as a Darwin
Port. Searching on Google didn't show any examples of startx scripts,
the results I found were mostly man pages (but it could be my search
query wasn't too good). Thanks for any examples.

T.M.