GWorkspace 0.7.0 build - does FSNode still need to be built separately?

From: Richard Stonehouse
Subject: GWorkspace 0.7.0 build - does FSNode still need to be built separately?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:05:05 +0000

I'm trying to create a binary RPM of the latest GWorkspace.

According to the INSTALL file, it is necessary to build and install
FSNode first, before building GWorkspace.

Is this still needed? If so, I'll probably make separate RPMs for
FSNode and "the rest of GWorkspace". But if not, then it saves me a
job.

I also notice that the INSTALL file includes references to GWLib,
which seems no longer to exist (so I've ignored them!)

--
    Richard Stonehouse