Re: FOSDEM 2005 aftermath

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2005 aftermath
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:15:01 +0100

On 28.02.2005, at 21:02, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
I even came back from work and on the way home I was already thinking about the email I intended to write to the list, strange enough I also considered "Fosdem aftermath" as title. The reason for my mail was ...
[...]
... that you actually forgot your adaptor. It was lying around at the empty table in the end and nobody was missing his adaptor. So we thought it must have been one of you guys that forgot it and decided that I take it with me to bring it to Wocoa at latest. If you need it right now I can send it to you by mail of course.

Great! Taking it to Wocoa (taking place on March, 19th) will be ok with me, I managed to borrow a spare adaptor in the meantime.

This whole thing truly is another proof to me what a great community the GNUstep project managed to attract! ;-) Thanks everybody, hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com