FOSDEM Microphone wanted tomorrow

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: FOSDEM Microphone wanted tomorrow
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:44:50 +0100

Hi everybody,

Very late request, sorry :
We would like to capture the GNUstep related talks, Nicolas Roard will come with an iSight, a camcorder would be better in the case somebody has the possibility to bring one… but currently we have no microphone and input sound hub USB or Firewire (because our iBooks have no sound input and needs at least a iMic), then we would appreciate to have somebody who can come with a microphone (directional would be the best :-); otherwise in the case there are people with input sound hub or PowerBook (I think they have sound input) let us know about it…

Thanks,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé