GNUStep Over Network

From: Brent Fulgham
Subject: GNUStep Over Network
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:56:55 -0800 (PST)

I recently switched to a Mac environment as my primary
development platform.  However, my x86 Debian box is
still active on my network for use in x86 development.

I've been trying to run GNUstep applications over the
network via X11, but have some strange errors.  I
verified that standard X11 applications, GNOME, and
KDE apps all seem to work fine.  However, the GNUstep
applications do not display properly.

Is anyone currently using GNUstep over X11 (remotely)?
 Perhaps I have something configured incorrectly on
the Debian box (perhaps an incorrect back-end
setting?)

Thanks,

-Brent